Jesus offers the following witnesses to His identity:
- Jesus bears witness about Himself (John 5:30–31).
- John the Baptist bears witness about Christ (John 5:32–35).
- The truth bears witness to Jesus Christ.(John 5:33)
- Jesus’ miracles bear witness that He is Christ (John 5:36).
- The Father bears witness about His Son (John 5:37–38).
- The Scriptures bear witness about Christ (John 5:39).
- Moses bears witness about Christ (John 5:45–47).
 Vadney, V. (2012). The Arrogant Journey: Hermeneutics and Church History (57). Abilene, TX: Desert Willow Publishing.
Published on Saturday, February 14, 2015 @ 4:20 AM CDT