#64 Seven Good Reports of an Alien
I am Fred Myers the founder of For the Fathers Ministry, and this is Faith by the Numbers.
Count your way to wisdom in number sixty-four of this series, Seven Good Reports of an Alien.
There are theories and stories that tell of how aliens from another place in the universe brought life to earth. We are told that some of these aliens are good and some are bad. Many do not know that the Bible describes this very thing. Yes, there is God and the holy angels, and Satan and the fallen angels. If you remember that an alien is any life form not of this earth, then all heavenly beings in the Bible would fit this definition.
Seven Good Reports of an Alien in the Bible:
- Life on earth was formed from an alien, for God created man in His image.
- The first time the alien tried to dwell with man it did not work out. Adam and Eve walked with God in the Garden of Eden.
- The alien appeared in supernatural form. God called out to Moses from the burning bush.
- The alien performed signs and wonders to prove that he had otherworldly powers. God turned Moses staff into a snake and created supernatural plagues.
- Mankind was afraid of the alien. The Israelites were afraid of the thunder and lightning at Mount Sinai.
- Thousands of years later an alien announced that there would be another supernatural alien that would come to earth. Angels announced the birth of Jesus.
- This supernatural alien promises eternal life. Jesus promised eternal life, love, and peace.
The Bible tells the truth of creation. And, it certainly tells a more interesting and fulfilling story than the conspiracy theories on the internet and television. Read the Bible and learn how your life in this world and the next is blessed by the knowledge of God.
I am Fred Myers, and this is Faith by the Numbers.
It is my prayer that many will count their way to wisdom through this series and find the peace that surpasses all understanding.
Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Ge 3:8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
Ex 3:4 When the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.”
Ex 4:1 Then Moses answered, “But behold, they will not believe me or listen to my voice, for they will say, ‘The Lord did not appear to you.’” Ex 4:2 The Lord said to him, “What is that in your hand?” He said, “A staff.” Ex 4:3 And he said, “Throw it on the ground.” So he threw it on the ground, and it became a serpent, and Moses ran from it.
Ex 20:18 Now when all the people saw the thunder and the flashes of lightning and the sound of the trumpet and the mountain smoking, the people were afraid and trembled, and they stood far off Ex 20:19 and said to Moses, “You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, lest we die.”
Lk 1:30 And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. Lk 1:31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. Lk 1:32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David,
Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Published on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 @ 4:35 AM CDT