#133 Fourteen Things Revealed About the Mystery of Godliness
I am Fred Myers the founder of For the Fathers Ministry, and this is Faith by the Numbers.
Count your way to wisdom in number one-hundred and thirty-three of this series, Fourteen Things Revealed About the Mystery of Godliness.
The Bible states that God’s word is folly to the lost, and the natural person does not accept the Spirit, and therefore does not understand the mystery of godliness, but to those that are being saved this mystery is the power of God.
Fourteen Things Revealed About the Mystery of Godliness:
- The mystery reveals a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
- The mystery has been kept secret for long ages.
- Tongues are uttering mysteries in the Spirit.
- The mystery reveals not all Christians will die before Christ returns, but all will be changed.
- The mystery reveals forgiveness of sins through the blood of Christ.
- The mystery reveals Gentiles are fellow heirs in faith with Israel.
- The mystery is about Christ and the Church.
- The mystery reveals Christ indwells every Christian.
- The mystery reveals lawlessness is already at work.
- These mysteries will be fulfilled.
- The mystery reveals the light of the Gospel plan to everyone.
- This mystery was revealed so the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places.
- This mystery was revealed to those according to God’s purpose.
- This mystery provides every Christian boldness, and access with confidence through faith.
The natural person will not understand these mysteries. Let me ask, do you understand that today is the day of your salvation? Turn and know that God loves you so much that He gave His Only Son for your sins.
I am Fred Myers, and this is Faith by the Numbers.
It is my prayer that many will count their way to wisdom through this series and find the peace that surpasses all understanding.
Ro 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
Ro 16:25 Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages
1 Co 14:2 For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but to God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit.
1 Co 15:51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace… Eph 1:9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ… Eph 1:10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
Eph 3:6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
Eph 3:9 and to bring to light for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in God, who created all things, Eph 3:10 so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. Eph 3:11 This was according to the eternal purpose that he has realized in Christ Jesus our Lord, Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in him.
Eph 5:32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.
Col 1:27 To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
2 Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
Published on Monday, May 13, 2019 @ 4:03 AM CDT